Alcohol has a negative effect on health, but despite that, people still use it. The range of alcoholic products is diverse. Some drinks harm the body to a greater extent, others to a lesser extent.
Scientists have long been trying to systematize existing alcohol in such a way that it becomes clear which type is more useful. Studies have shown that some drinks have a positive effect on the body if consumed in small doses and infrequently.
What is alcohol like?
To understand which alcohol is the safest and safest, you need to know its varieties. Divided by force:
|strong alcohol||whiskey, brandy, ethanol, sambuca, rum, vodka, absinthe, tequila, gin, cognac|
|middle ethanol||vermouth, wine, liqueur, cider, martini, punch, grog|
|low grade||ale, sparkling, sparkling wines, champagne|
However, harmfulness is not related to power. An experiment was conducted that proved that people do not suffer from drinking to a great extent.
Addiction is most often caused by low-alcohol products that are consumed in decent amounts and systematically.
Causes various health problems.
Effects of ethanol on the body
There are no absolutely safe alcohol products. One drink harms the body more and the other less. Any alcohol has the following negative effects:
- There is vasospasm - the pressure rises.
- Brain cells die. An alcohol addict experiences memory disorders, hallucinations and psychological problems.
- Gastrointestinal secretion worsens. The digestive organs lose the ability to digest food normally. There are gastritis and gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer.
- Liver cells are destroyed - severe organ pathologies are created.
- The pancreas does not synthesize juice and is less well processed. This is a lot of inflammation.
The genitourinary system also suffers.
Alcoholics often develop infertility.
Women cannot give birth to a child or they are born with congenital abnormalities. Men become powerless.
Your narcologist warns: safe doses
According to the World Health Organization, a safe intake for a man is 0. 05 liters of strong products or a few glasses of dry wine a day. For women - 0, 03 l or one glass.
Moreover, the "dry law" must be observed at least twice a week.
A beverage with a negative effect is one whose dose has been exceeded.
Scientists have classified alcohol products according to the damage assessment as follows:
- First place - alcohol + energy drink. Implemented ready-made or self-mixed. Energy drinks contain caffeine which suppresses the sedative effect of ethyl alcohol. The person does not understand that he is drunk, does not give an account of his actions. Regular drinking of such drinks leads to dizziness, weakness, memory loss, consciousness. After sobering up, a man or woman does not remember what they did and who they were with.
- Second place - alcoholic cocktails. They are very quickly absorbed into the walls of blood vessels and cause severe intoxication. In the background of their consumption, the concentration of sugar increases. A huge load is created on the body. The hangover after this scene will be difficult.
- Third place - sparkling wines and champagne. One glass will not harm your health, but if you drink large amounts of the product, your body will suffer greatly. The negative effect is due to the high sugar content in the drinks. Glucose damages the liver and pancreas. In the intestines, the products cause putrefaction of unprocessed food.
- Fourth place is beer that contains phytoestrogens. These elements are dangerous for the stronger and weaker sex. Foamy causes obesity. Interrupts hormonal levels. It changes the structure and thickness of the myocardium (due to which serious cardiac pathologies occur). Beer alcoholism is harder to treat than alcohol dependence.
- Fifth place - cognac. It is considered a pure alcoholic beverage, without the addition of various impurities. Moderate, it can even be useful. The product stabilizes intravenous pressure. Prevents the penetration of pathogenic microbes. It should be borne in mind that the drink must be of good quality and should be consumed in an amount not exceeding 50 ml per day.
- Sixth place - liqueurs. The disadvantage of this drink is its high glucose content. Not recommended for patients with diabetes mellitus, people prone to obesity.
- Seventh place - wines obtained by fermentation of grapes. Useful in small amounts. But this only applies to healthy people.
- Eighth place - vodka. Doctors consider drinking to be the safest. This is explained by the minimal calories. It does not contain carbohydrates. There are no harmful impurities in vodka (only ethanol and water).
Only high quality alcoholic beverages cause minimal damage. Remember a safe dose.
What to drink?
Red and white dry wine prevents the development of unfavorable age changes, diabetes. The drink tones the walls of blood vessels, thins the blood and reduces the likelihood of developing cancer. Products must be high quality and expensive.
It is better to give preference to products based on natural ingredients than tinctures and liqueurs. Thanks to the herbal components in the composition, drinks have a good effect on the body, if measures are taken. They have the same effect as the plant extracts that make up the ingredients.
Healthy grapes are kept in cognac. Also, the drink contains tannins. Thanks to that, it turns out to achieve an anti-inflammatory effect. However, the products also have ingredients that cause its intolerance.
If headaches, hyperemia and itching of the epidermis occur, even after drinking a small amount, it is recommended to refuse cognac.
Whiskey in a dose of 30-40 ml is used to relax and relieve nervous tension. With vasospasm, a few tablespoons of the drink alleviate the pathological condition. However, if the amount increases, BP will start to grow.
How to choose the most harmless alcohol?
Alcoholic products should only be of high quality. Cheap drinks contain a lot of toxic substances. Tips for choosing the safest vodka:
- Look through the bottle on the inside of the label. If it is completely glued, then it is a forgery. The factory equipment applies it in three lanes.
- Look at the bottom of the bowl. At the factory, the conveyor is lubricated with a mixture of oil and graphite. This does not leave a slightly visible dark mark on the original bottle.
- Shake the vodka and look at the bubbles. There are few of them in quality products.
- The original drink has an excise stamp with protective layers and a white insert.
Correct choice of cognac:
- A real drink should have a lot of flavor. The predominance of any aroma indicates poor quality products.
- Compare the size of the drink and yeast droplets. If the first is wider than the second, then cognac contains a lot of sugar and preservatives.
- Original bottles have labels. Quality products are determined by them.
What makes a good wine different:
- Dry wines, as a rule, are not counterfeit. It's not profitable. Cheap types are simply branded.
- The cork must not be made of plastic.
- Quality wine is expensive. Cheap drinks are diluted powder, there are no grapes in them.
- Buying wine at kiosks is not recommended. It is better to do it in large hypermarkets. The drink requires proper storage.
Even high-quality products can be harmful to health in large quantities. Therefore, it must be consumed in moderation.
Instructions for safe grape wine
Doctors consider natural wine to be the most dangerous drink. Products with berry skin remnants are especially useful. They contain the most valuable substances.
By rational consumption of wine, the human body is enriched with vitamins, amino acids, trace elements, antioxidants. The drink improves the work of CVS, rejuvenates. Its extract is used to make injections, products from the field of cosmetology.
People who drink it in acceptable doses are less likely to suffer from heart disease. They retain energy, form, strength longer.
It is recommended to combine red wine with the following snacks:
- shrimp and other seafood;
- chicken and turkey breast;
- meat with pepper and eggplant.
When buying wine, make sure the label says "natural". If it is missing, the drink is fake. High quality products are never concentrated. You have to look at the packaging, it indicates the date of harvest. Bad wines are never old or vintage.